Site On The Beach (Uk)

gaz_wba

This summer I would like to take the wife & kids to a site that is more-a-less on the beach (i. e. those idyllic picture sites, where the caravan is more a less on the site).

Do these actual exist though, lol.

Looked for one but cannot find one?

Does any body have any recommendations, at most about a couple of hours from woverhampton

Were not in the Caravan club or anything either

Edited by gaz_wba

I did Pentewan Sands a few years ago. A very busy site but plenty of Facilities. I managed to get a pitch that went straight onto the beach. They are difficult to get. Often you need to book over a year in advance. Guess I was luck on got a cancellation.

Checkout www. pentewansands. com

<p>Ford Galaxy Auto (powershift)AWD Towing An Elddis Avante 866 :)

hi

we go to site called wisemans bridge in pembrokeshire the site is right on the beach its not a big site we have book again for this summer it would be about 3 hour drive for you

wow it is fully booked up lol. .. know where to look next yr tho

hi

we go to site called wisemans bridge in pembrokeshire the site is right on the beach its not a big site we have book again for this summer it would be about 3 hour drive for you

you got a link, thanks :-)

justed put wisemans bridge in google and it wiil come up

In Wales you could try Cae Du (LL36 9ND) an independent site, tents too, on a windswept cliff - awesome views - about half way down the Welsh coast (Google Earth doesn't do it justice) or Fegla Fach on the south bank of the Morddach Estuary - a small Caravan Club CL with several small beaches onto the estuary. You can park your van 3m from the water - but sheep on site (even in your van as I discovered!) & often booked up a year in advance. We got lucky with a cancellation.

Good luck!

Forgot to say, both sites GREAT for kids!

Mitsubishi Pajero ('Reggie') + Abbey GTS 418

Skegness Sands is a CC site open to non-members.

It is great for kids and it has a swimming pool if it rains. About a 20 minute walk to Butlins and you access the beach either through the side gate or a key controlled gate straight onto the sea wall, which also gives access to a couple of pubs 10 minutes walk away.

Our kids loved it when they were younger.

Gobur Carousel 12/2 TD

Coachman Amara 380/2

Swift Challenger Hi Style 425 pushing a Ford Kuga AWD

scotland one a little to far unfortunatly

justed put wisemans bridge in google and it wiil come up

found it having a look now

Edited by gaz_wba

In Wales you could try Cae Du (LL36 9ND) an independent site, tents too, on a windswept cliff - awesome views - about half way down the Welsh coast (Google Earth doesn't do it justice) or Fegla Fach on the south bank of the Morddach Estuary - a small Caravan Club CL with several small beaches onto the estuary. You can park your van 3m from the water - but sheep on site (even in your van as I discovered!) & often booked up a year in advance. We got lucky with a cancellation.

Good luck!

Forgot to say, both sites GREAT for kids!

them look great, not the sand right in your toes job, but brill nether-the-less. ... kids would love sheep roaming about, unsure of the dogs though lol

Skegness Sands is a CC site open to non-members.

It is great for kids and it has a swimming pool if it rains. About a 20 minute walk to Butlins and you access the beach either through the side gate or a key controlled gate straight onto the sea wall, which also gives access to a couple of pubs 10 minutes walk away.

Our kids loved it when they were younger.

that looks brill, another one to consider, cheers