Bailey Orion Awning For Sleeping In

MartynL

We have a Bailey Orion 430/4 and a Kampa Rally 200 porch awning which is great for our weekends away for the two of us. Even with our 2 grandchildren it's not bad. We want to buy a bigger awning(new or used) with a view to having another 1 or 2 adults staying. So I would sleep in the awning and am really looking at the practical aspect of it. I have camped a lot over the years so I don't mind it being rough :). Anyway I read about getting an annexe to an awning or an inside hanging bedroom so which is best? Any model of awnings from your experience would suit especially for our caravan. I think 330 would be the longest that would work.

Thanks for any tips.

We have a Bradcot Classic. We put an annexe at each end with a bedroom tent in each. Loads of room still left in the awning.

'57 Kia Sorento XT Auto - 2010 Bailey Olympus 504 (With weight upgrade)

Kampa do an awning with an annex ( a Rally Club is it ? I can't remember), which would then leave you the room in the awning for sitting in. If I were going that root that is what I would do.

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Kampa do an awning with an annex ( a Rally Club is it ? I can't remember), which would then leave you the room in the awning for sitting in. If I were going that root that is what I would do.

http://www. kampa. co. uk/lightweight-awnings/rally-plus

I believe this is the awning you are referring to. :)

http://www. kampa. co. uk/lightweight-awnings/rally-plus

I believe this is the awning you are referring to. :)

The Rally Plus ! That's the one ! Cheers. :)

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.