Phantom Website New Features

Just logged in to check the caravan battery satus. I see two new features don't know how long they have been there. Firstly a graph of battery voltage and secondly a mileage record in the form of a bar chart showing when the vehicle has been taken away on trips.

Just logged in to check the caravan battery satus. I see two new features don't know how long they have been there. Firstly a graph of battery voltage and secondly a mileage record in the form of a bar chart showing when the vehicle has been taken away on trips.

How do they monitor mileage if the tracker is switched off while towing? We have gone away for a weekends and in that time never switched on the tracker until we returned? When we take it to the dealership, the tracker is never activated for the duration while it is away. BTW I cannot find these features in My Phantom account. Can't even check the status of my battery?

How do they monitor mileage if the tracker is switched off while towing? We have gone away for a weekends and in that time never switched on the tracker until we returned? When we take it to the dealership, the tracker is never activated for the duration while it is away. BTW I cannot find these features in My Phantom account. Can't even check the status of my battery?

Tracker is always live, irrespective if you've alarmed the 'van or not. If you forgot to alarm the 'van and it went walkabouts, a call to Phantom and they would have a location.

2019 Adria Adora Thames

Hi

My log in page has not been updated since 18/9 when I asked why they said that was the last time it moved. So if like me you have a seasonal pitch your Web details will never change. That includes battery charge so I can see what volts mine had in September but not this moment.

Lunar Delta RS, Ford Explorer. Ford Ranger

Hi

My log in page has not been updated since 18/9 when I asked why they said that was the last time it moved. So if like me you have a seasonal pitch your Web details will never change. That includes battery charge so I can see what volts mine had in September but not this moment.

On our 2013 Delta Ti, the personal details that we could access such as position and battery voltage updated once a day.

2019 Adria Adora Thames

Just looked again at the site, and yes its changed, my mileage is nil and it says cannot display battery something about a string?

Terry.

Lunar Delta RS, Ford Explorer. Ford Ranger

In order to calculate where you've been, this system would have to know where you are. What better tool for a nationally mobilised group of burglars to find out whether you are in or not. ..without ever having to visit beforehand.

It would be interesting to see the real-life correlation between home burglaries and home owners publishing their location on the Internet [that Inter-Network of computers designed to share information with each other].

Maybe I'm just being cynical. ...

Edit:typo

Edited by tictag

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

I only have the map and battery voltage via a round dial.

No new features for me. Must be my unit is too old.

It is being a pain at the moment. If i set the alarm off by opening the door when it is armed then Phantom call or text me instantly, but if I disconnect the battery then no message straight away. It can be up to 2/3 days before any message. Dealer has checked tracker at service and said all ok. Makes you wonder. ....

Regards

Peter

I got a message last year to tell me my battery was very low, which was quite strange as it was attached to the back of the car and charging at the time, worried all the wy to the site as it's a big van, and the mover makes life much easier when you have a dicky ticker, unhitched and engaged mover to find everything was fine battery fully charged according to the panel. no problems since so I hope it was just a hiccup!