Service Book

We were told when we bought our new van that Adria's do not have service books as all service records are kept on Adria's computer system.

Is this correct ? the more I think about it the more I think I was told a porky !

The owners manual does have space for service stamps to be recorded but my dealer did state that they didn't need to be completed as they also record them with Adria but they also suggested that I keep the copies of the service invoice as proof. I would suggest conacting Adria concessionaires to double check the service history.

Previous owner of Adria Altea 542DT 2010 with Ford Galaxy 2011 titanium x and powershift

No service book with my 2013 altea sportline. I just kept invoive and service sheet like wizzo suggests. Hope this helps

I don't think service books are worth anything as evidence - invoices / receipts are far more use.

Ian.
2013 Freelander 2 SD4 Auto / 2005 Bailey Pageant Vendée; 1952 Norton ES2

I seem to recall from a previous thread that the dealer has to register each service with Adria. Check with Adria that it has been done.

Previous owner of Adria Altea 542DT 2010 with Ford Galaxy 2011 titanium x and powershift

Thanks for your replies, it's put my mind at rest !

I'll check with Adria and hang on the the invoices (which I always do anyway !!)

It's not so much as a problem with Adria as only one of their dealers are authorised to service their caravans. ..any Adria dealer should be able to give you the information regarding past servicing (they should have supplied it upon purchase).

Oops, just noticed you've had it from new. ..as previously said, they should still give you an invoice & service report. ...keep these safe.

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk