C & C C Offer Cheaper Membership For Online Magazine

peterjohn

Have just received my copy of the new magazine which says that as from April 1st (no it's not a joke) they are going to reduce yearly subscriptions to £37 per year for all who elect to have paperless magazines.

THEN they go and spoil it by saying that in order to access it you will have to purchase the app which will cost £4. 99 PER YEAR.

Ah well it sounded good to start with. ...Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

Just read ours and it isn't worth the paper it is written on. Mostly adverts!!!

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John

We are members of both clubs and have cancelled the magazines from both. This is a bargain then?

Ern

I opted out of the magazine anyway. You just phone the call centre and say you don't want it.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

I'm waiting for some one to come on this forum and tell us what they expect in ANY Caravanning magazine, I'm a C&CC member, friends pass on the CC mag and I subscribe to Practical Caravan. I get something from each of them. Travel information, industry news tips etc. What else do you want or need?

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

I'm waiting for some one to come on this forum and tell us what they expect in ANY Caravanning magazine, I'm a C&CC member, friends pass on the CC mag and I subscribe to Practical Caravan. I get something from each of them. Travel information, industry news tips etc. What else do you want or need?

You are probably right but seen one, seen them all. Practical Caravan is probably the best for industry info than the Club magazines.

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John

Have just received my copy of the new magazine which says that as from April 1st (no it's not a joke) they are going to reduce yearly subscriptions to £37 per year for all who elect to have paperless magazines.

THEN they go and spoil it by saying that in order to access it you will have to purchase the app which will cost £4. 99 PER YEAR.

Ah well it sounded good to start with. ...Peter

I don't agree with you Peter.

Quotes from the magazine pages 12/13.

"Instead members will benefit from an identical digital version to read via the Club's Website"

"Finally the magazine team is developing a tablet version of Camping and Caravanning. .....Initially it will be available for Apple iPad. ... at a cost of £4. 99 for 12 issues".

To me it is quite straightforward, you only pay for the app if you want to read it as a magazine on an iPad, otherwise the magazine is available for free on the Club's website.

John.

Hi John19, yes you are right. Having said that I cannot see why they can't supply the app free like a lot of others do. ..Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

The big snag here is that if you go for the online membership you don't get the Big Sites Book. (In paper form, just online.) I'm happy with online mag, easier to delete than throw in the recycling which is what happens to it after about four minutes. However, I do want to look at CS's when I'm away and not online.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL