Sports Suspension

Alyvin

Hi all. We are looking at changing our car and are looking at a Mondeo.

The one we are looking at is a Zetec Business Edition and it has sports suspension.

I don't really know what sports suspension is and just wanted to know if it was OK to tow with?

Quite possibly a touch lower and stiffer than the basic model. shouldn't cause an issue at all. but may need a specific towbar to get the hitch height correct if its lower than std by a good amount.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

I have the titanium x sport estate 2. 2 with 19" wheels i have found no problems at all with mine.

It is slightly lower definately stiffer but tows really well steady as a rock. :D

Chris L

( Mondeo 2. 0 ltr tdci Panther Black 18" wheels ) Sold Now a 2012 Mondeo Titanium X Sport estate 2. 2 200 BHP 19" wheels, tinted windows. Avondale Arrow 380-2 2007

I haven't got anything to compare against as this is my first tow car but I have an Audi A4 s-line which has 18 inch wheels and lower / stiffer suspension as standard. It tows very well and feels pretty solid whilst towing.