Aldi/lidl Chargers

I've just taken delivery of a new 113ah and I intend taking good care of it so I'm thinking of getting an intellegent charger to maintain it. Does anyone know when Lidl or Aldi normally have their chargers on sale? I have noticed that the heads up postings are usually around Jan or Oct. If these are the normal sale times I may consider biting the bullet and buy the Ctex 5.

2011 Lunar Clubman ES & 2007 Hyundai Tucson Ltd

They are on sale every 3 months or so, so if not needed now, I'd hang fire for a few weeks.

2005 Bessacarr Cameo 635 gl & 2005 Nissan Terrano II SVE Di 3. 0l

If the money was a concern then waiting for the Alde/Lidl offer might be best but if not, you'll undoubtedly end up with a better product going with CTEK. I was pluming for the CTEK MSX 5 Test and Charge but ended up buying an inverter/charger combo from Victron Energy.

You've just missed on lot, but they do pop up fairly regularly. Definitely more than twice a year. We have one of each and I certainly wouldn't want to spend any more on a product which does the same job.

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see (GK Chesterton)

There's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong equipment (Alfred Wainwright)