C & C C Pricing

Look like the C & C C has joined the rip off Britain club with their new pricing structure, I just compare the price of a site I intended to go, on 2 different week both low season for 5 nights week one is £111. the other week is £116. look like I will not be renewing my membership this year.

I'm only in the clubs for the CLs: give them a go. With a fully equipped van for toilet showers etc you don't need the club sites. A lot of CLss (and CS's) are lovely.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

I'm only in the clubs for the CLs: give them a go. With a fully equipped van for toilet showers etc you don't need the club sites. A lot of CLss (and CS's) are lovely.

I would love to use CL but unfortunately it is not possible with the other half.

Look like the C & C C has joined the rip off Britain club with their new pricing structure, I just compare the price of a site I intended to go, on 2 different week both low season for 5 nights week one is £111. the other week is £116. look like I will not be renewing my membership this year.

I am not in the CCC. How is the price made up. Is it for two adults? Are grass and hardstanding priced the same. Presumably it includes hook up.

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

+1 :)

The pricing is the same as its always been. We have to go away in the school holidays, so we know we're going to pay more. Caravan club is the same, as are 99% of commercial sites.

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

£5 more for a week is a ripoff ? You are welcome to your opinion but I think your being a bit harsh, its a seasonal industry so weekly prices are bound to be variable . None of the people who have caravan sites will have escaped the effects of the weather recently, I feel sorry for a lot of them because there will be a lot of expense and time spent just getting back to normal.

Coachman Amara 500/5 pulled by Rover75 Diesel Auto.

These are two different sites Peter. One is £22. 20 per night and the other £23. 20. If it is for 2 adults and not peak (and not service) it does seem quite pricey to me. However we don't have the full details.

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

where we are seasoned has gone up this year.

for tourers its now £31. 50 per night, thats for 2 adults, 2 kids the dog, awning and ehu. but that is all year round.

£15 a night for just a pitch and 2 adults. from there it goes up depending on what extras you have.

tents charged per berth, not how many are in it.

over 6 berth MH charged extra.

Edited by clairendave

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

These are two different sites Peter. One is £22. 20 per night and the other £23. 20. If it is for 2 adults and not peak (and not service) it does seem quite pricey to me. However we don't have the full details.

Fair comment Easy T, I misread the post didn't realise they were 2 different sites ( its an age thing :rolleyes: ) it would be easier to compare if we knew which sites, could be comparing Eggs with cabbages. :D

Coachman Amara 500/5 pulled by Rover75 Diesel Auto.

This was discussed at length under http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/88297-friendly-club-no-longer

I've done some random costings based on possibly holidays and breaks away this year, all of which will be in school holidays and to be honest, I still wouldn't put the C&CC in the rip-off category. Coupled with the Temporary Holiday Site we use at Easter (£10 per night for a full blown holiday park inc EHU) and the CS we use in August (£11 per night including electricity) a year's caravanning isn't too bad at all.

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see (GK Chesterton)

There's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong equipment (Alfred Wainwright)

I have just booked a CCC long stay and the price is DOWN on last year - the price per night is £6. 30 plus the service pitch charge. Cheaper than a CS/CL (single occupancy)

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.