Control Panel Swift Conquer 2008

colinb

hi, looking for a bit of advice of you kind people on here control panel lights will not stop on there come on for about 2 mins then go off I was connected on hook up pressed button caravan /battery and pump button filled system up then lights would not stop on there come on when I open tap is this normal or am missing something just got van cheers any thoughts welcome thanks

We have the same year Conqueror.

The light on the control panel you are talking about comes on when the on board pump runs, and goes off when the pump stops.

thank you for your reply grandpa steve can I just use aqua roll with out using on board tank or do I have to use onboard tank all time

thank you for your reply grandpa steve can I just use aqua roll with out using on board tank or do I have to use onboard tank all time

You can just use the aquaroll, under the seat there are a couple of manual changeover valves, the diagram on which way the valves should be turned should be stuck on the back of the dropdown under the seat nearest to the onboard tank, ours is front left looking to the front of the caravan from inside.

thanks again grandpa steve