New Altea

Gaz40

No Gaz they will not show this at the feb NEC as any changes will be the 2015 model in October. Looks nice but i have my concerns on price and weight.

No Gaz they will not show this at the feb NEC as any changes will be the 2015 model in October. Looks nice but i have my concerns on price and weight.

That's strange. ......I received a email from Adria Mobile titled "Keeping Things Golden" after their UK Caravan Awards, giving details of the new UK Altea model and highlighting Adria Mobile at the NEC.

Do you think they were a bit premature ??................ I'll try and post the link.

Here's a link to the weights, even though the specs listed are not for the UK, they do seem very light and competitive, especially with what's on offer at the moment. http://www. adria-mobil. com/int-en/2014/caravans/altea/#462-pu

Where did you get the new price list for the 2014 Altea from ?

Edited by Gaz40

Interesting. Even adria now going down the aluminium side walls route according to the literature

Yes, the Astella went up from ~£19k to ~£26k this year. Loads more spec, but I wonder how many they will sell.

Interesting. Even adria now going down the aluminium side walls route according to the literature

only on the Altea i am led to believe.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

They must have changed their minds Gaz, i deffo read the Altea was to be aluminium sides for the new range. to be honest it would of put us off, as with having kids, (which i think most of the altea range is family biased) aluminium would soon become dented.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

Adria list the New Altea with a Polyester Skin.

I don't think that Adria use an alloy skin in any of its caravan range.

attachicon.gifNew Altea - 1. png

attachicon.gifNew Altea - 2. png

Gaz - on the spec on the web link on the 5 berth model it clearly states aluminium sides. Very bizarre

Gaz - on the spec on the web link on the 5 berth model it clearly states aluminium sides. Very bizarre

Just read it, perhaps its lost in translation (Good film)

Definitely a question for Adria Mobile. :blink:

They must have changed their minds Gaz, i deffo read the Altea was to be aluminium sides for the new range. to be honest it would of put us off, as with having kids, (which i think most of the altea range is family biased) aluminium would soon become dented.

Totally agree - polyester side and roof are a huge plus point as no worry about rogue footballs/bikes/leaning stuff against the side etc

Do hope Adria don't lose their way in producing competitively priced well built vans that aren't over specced with superfluous extras

i like the look of the i-design ones. OH not so keen!

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

I contacted Adria Mobile directly about this question and had a very speedy reply from Uroš Mavretić of Adria, confirming that the new 2014 models are definitely made of polyester. ;)

Panic over ! :)

Edited by Gaz40

I contacted Adria Mobile directly about this question and had a very speedy reply from Uroš Mavretić of Adria, confirming that the new 2014 models are definitely made of polyester. ;)

Panic over ! :)

Phew!!