New Ford Ranger

Mark the spark

If any members have or are looking for information on the New Ford Ranger then this may be of use to you

http://www. ford-ranger-forum-uk. co. uk

Nissan Navara 3. 0 V6 Outlaw 7 Speed Auto - The Wifes

Nissan Navara 3. 0 V6 Outlaw 7 Speed Auto - Mine

2008 Avondale 650/6

Honest John has had updates on a few problems with this vehicle on his website. Get an Isuzu LOL

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Honest John has had updates on a few problems with this vehicle on his website. Get an Isuzu LOL

:lol::lol:

Found this posted on another forum today .

Having owned every breed of green oval, i took the plunge and bought the new d max back in november . ....One word sums it up FAULTLESS good riddens landrover . .

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Have to say I love mine. Just seen the OP, Mark the Spark, is a fifth wheeler!! I'm off to the Fifth wheel Company next week to see their stuff. At the factory not the NEC: like Airstream they aren't going to the show which I think is very sensible for niche products.

Edited by henrypartridge

:lol::lol:

Found this posted on another forum today .

Having owned every breed of green oval, i took the plunge and bought the new d max back in november . ....One word sums it up FAULTLESS good riddens landrover . .

With spelling like that they shouldn't be anywhere near the finest 4x4 marque! Don't disrespect the green oval!

If I'd have known I was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more last night

I have 60 plate Ranger at work, pulls like a train even with a VERY heavy load and top speed on excess of 100mph. .....Heavy fuel consumption when it's working but not so bad when you use a bit of common sense. .

I have 60 plate Ranger at work, pulls like a train even with a VERY heavy load and top speed on excess of 100mph. .....Heavy fuel consumption when it's working but not so bad when you use a bit of common sense. .

Is that the New Ranger ? The new one is totally different to the older models . I looked at getting one but a limited Warranty and only a 2. 2 or 3. 2 size engine I wanted something round the 2. 5 with a 5yr warranty .

Dave

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Yes the new Rangers are certainly having a few teething troubles. Firstly the manufacturing plant in Thailand was flooded then parts suppliers had the same problem.

Demand was high but Ford production couldn't and still cant keep up. Orders for 2. 2 XLt's and Limited are coming through now but Wildtraks are still very rare and any available are usually cancelled orders I would imagine.

Have to say I love mine. Just seen the OP, Mark the Spark, is a fifth wheeler!! I'm off to the Fifth wheel Company next week to see their stuff. At the factory not the NEC: like Airstream they aren't going to the show which I think is very sensible for niche products.

Hi Henry, I have seen your posts over on the Fifth Wheel Owners Club, I cant imagine who owns that forum. ............

2008 Avondale 650/6

Yes the new Rangers are certainly having a few teething troubles. Firstly the manufacturing plant in Thailand was flooded then parts suppliers had the same problem.

Demand was high but Ford production couldn't and still cant keep up. Orders for 2. 2 XLt's and Limited are coming through now but Wildtraks are still very rare and any available are usually cancelled orders I would imagine.

Hi Henry, I have seen your posts over on the Fifth Wheel Owners Club, I cant imagine who owns that forum. ............

Made in Thailand? Bet there's a right q for them. ......

If I'd have known I was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more last night

I was very interested in the new Ranger, it drove well on the test drive, but the 2. 2 was no match for the sheer grunt from the 2. 5 190 Navara. The other thing that put me off the Ranger was the plasticky interior and looks like they have just taken it from a Fiesta.

<p>2007 Sterling Cruach Cuillin & 2016 Volvo XC60 SE D4 190

Ha!!!! Great forum, I got some very good help and advice from some of the members.

In the states the ranger is classed as the poverty model Which is strange as i dont think its that bad having driven them over in florida dodge ram still my favourite though.

Is that the New Ranger ? The new one is totally different to the older models . I looked at getting one but a limited Warranty and only a 2. 2 or 3. 2 size engine I wanted something round the 2. 5 with a 5yr warranty .

Dave

It's the previous, with the 2. 5 5 speed transit engine. Goes like the clappers.

I thought they were made in S Africa and they had strike problems last year.

Dave

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

The mk3 and 4 rangers had a 2. 5 and 3. 0 4 pot diseasel engine. The 2. 5 had 143hp and the 3. 0 had 156 from memory.

They are quite a light truck when compared with others which makes up for the lack of power

2008 Avondale 650/6

It's the previous, with the 2. 5 5 speed transit engine. Goes like the clappers.

Seriously some of the advice on this forum is complete rubbish, old Ranger was 100% Mazda engine never had a 2. 5 transit engine.

New Ranger 100% ford venture built in South Africa.

Seriously some of the advice on this forum is complete rubbish, old Ranger was 100% Mazda engine never had a 2. 5 transit engine.

New Ranger 100% ford venture built in South Africa.

It's a 60 plate with a black rocker cover with TDCI written on it. ..mechs say its a transit/land over engine? Edited by Guest

Being a 60 plate would be a 2. 5 tdci Mazda diesel engine, 11 plate on would be either 2. 2d (most common in transit) or the 3. 2 diesel.