Jct600 Volkswagen Wakefield

Tandem Man

Ordered a Passat Alltrack today from the above dealers.

I know I have moaned before about not being contacted on one occasion but todays transaction was how a car should be sold.

Professionally done,no pressure to buy lots of "extras",apart from GAP insurance which I think is worth it,excellent discount off list price,what I wanted for a trade in,test drive in the car we wanted which they had found for us at another dealers as they are not all that common.

Credit where it is due,can recommend them on todays experience.

( No connection with the dealers at all apart from being a customer )

Ian

You bought GAP? The salesman will LOVE you. About as much use as a Currys extended warranty

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

You bought GAP? The salesman will LOVE you. About as much use as a Currys extended warranty

Why do you say that Henry ??

Have you been diddled in the past ??

Ian

If you buy GAP insurance yourself, then it is worth it, however through a dealer you will pay through the nose. We have always taken GAP insurance with our newer vehicles. Normally costs about £200 for three years cover.

On a brand new vehicle, the first year's insurance is normally new for old with no loss to yourself if the vehicle is written off so technically GAP insurance in the first year is not necessary.

BTW if the GAP insurance is added to a finance agreement, it then becomes quite expensive due to interest charges. We normally have bought the GAP insurance Online from a reputable source and paid for it separately.

My Audi has been continually serviced by a JCT 600 franchise and I have nothing but praise for my dealings with them.

BTW, JCT 600 was the registration of the car Jack Tordoff used in local, national and international rallies in the late 1960's. As a fellow competitor I, remember the number being on a Volvo at the time. Jack was always good for some spirited driving.

John.