Caravan Club Great Days Out

I am not normally a Caravan Club knocker but to day they have really annoyed me.

A couple of weeks I requested a copy of their Great Days Out brochure which gives money off local tourist attractions. It arrived promptly so normal satisfactory service as far as I am concerned.

Today I have received another copy with a slip of paper saying sorry the original one was not as accurate as it should have been.

I hate to think how much it has cost for a reprint and then postage to all those members who had already been sent a copy.

Kia Sorrento towing a Coachman VIP 575/4

Our blog: jennyandjohngocaravanning. wordpress. com

Hi Jenny, Do you know that you can access the details on line, and print vouchers off? That's what I usually do before we go anywhere and I always print a few extras off in case we come across another attraction whilst in the area.

Glen.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Suspect printers may be picking up the tab. ..........and now you have twice as many vouchers to use. If you do print the vouchers from the website you are using an awful lot of coloured ink. ...

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Print em in black and white (grayscale setting in advanced on your printer.)

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Print em in black and white (grayscale setting in advanced on your printer.)

SORRY my tongue in cheek missed the mark. ..

Geoff

Hi Jenny, Do you know that you can access the details on line, and print vouchers off? That's what I usually do before we go anywhere and I always print a few extras off in case we come across another attraction whilst in the area.

Glen.

Yes thank you Glen I did know, but when we go away we frequently don't know where we are going to end up so the book is better as, although I seem to take everything for every contingency, I haven't yet taken the printer :D

Last year we planned to visit Warwick on our way back from Staffordshire and ended up in north Wales!

Just a thought. ...... there will have been probably thousands less sent out this year as it was only available via The Shop. .....not posted to all members. ..

Geoff

Just a thought. ...... there will have been probably thousands less sent out this year as it was only available via The Shop. .....not posted to all members. ..

Geoff

Yes, and at the time I commended them for that and thought how sensible.