New To Me Senator Indiana 2006

Malc Edge

So I have joined the baily stable. .collect next week a 2006 Bailey Sentator,fantastic condition for the year,hardly a mark inside,mind you paid nearly top dollar for it but I believe you may need to pay a bit more for the best.

Panels on the side need a bit of a shine,so out with polish as soon as weather permits.

I bought the caravan without doing a lot of research,I was not expecting to buy but you know what it's like just perusing the local dealer and there it was and wanted it.

However since reading up about this model seems lot's of people rate this caravan range very highly so nice to know it probuably gonna be a good one. ! year warranty with it so that's good.

We bought a Senator Bailey Arizona 2007 approx. 18 months ago. Couldn't believe our luck finding it as a Dealers and it was in top condition and looked as though it had never been used both inside and out. 12 months warranty too. This was our 5th Caravan and it is the best by far that we have ever had and we really love it and our first Bailey. Can't fault it at all. Hubby was so pleased when he towed it and was surprised how easy/light it felt behind our car. Can't wait for the weather to improve and get it back out in use.

We bought a Senator Bailey Arizona 2007 approx. 18 months ago. Couldn't believe our luck finding it as a Dealers and it was in top condition and looked as though it had never been used both inside and out. 12 months warranty too. This was our 5th Caravan and it is the best by far that we have ever had and we really love it and our first Bailey. Can't fault it at all. Hubby was so pleased when he towed it and was surprised how easy/light it felt behind our car. Can't wait for the weather to improve and get it back out in use.

Nice one,yes looking forward to getting it. ..must say felt I had betrayed the 1998 compass. .still in good nick for the year. ..amazing how you get sentimental about a caravn,I suppose its all the good times we have had in it. Will be towing mine with our 2002 Discovery td5,and it is a much heaviercaravan than the Compass,but is a big step up for us. .bought a new quality awning for it as well. Will have have a couple of nights in the new caravan in the spring,not into winter caravaning,well my wife is not. M :D ain holiday will be France maybe Spain for a month in July,can't wait !!

We had a 2006 Indianna, best van we've ever had, only downside was is towed like a brick and noisy water pump, everything else was great, now have a Challenger 570 but will be going back to Bailey for our next one.

Senators are very good for maintaining there shine so once you've got the sides sorted you'll be very happy, once polished give it a good quality wax.

Phil

We had a 2006 Indianna, best van we've ever had, only downside was is towed like a brick and noisy water pump, everything else was great, now have a Challenger 570 but will be going back to Bailey for our next one.

Senators are very good for maintaining there shine so once you've got the sides sorted you'll be very happy, once polished give it a good quality wax.

Phil

Thanks Phil, Will just polish do the job or will it need a gentle cut back ??

Senators are famous for the sides dulling it seems if not looked after, I'm getting this chap to do ours http://www. tourershine. co. uk/

Check out his website - results are amazing and he comes well recommended by forum members. Good choice of van by the way, we are very happy with ours (cant be bad if I only have dull paint to moan about!), I've just upgraded the weight plate on ours (£50 from bailey) gives you loads of extra payload for gadgets and gizmos.

And yes Phil I have got lazy! I decided once I left the RN my polishing days were over, lol

Welcome to the Indiana owners club Malc! :)

Ford Kuga Powershift AWD. Bailey Senator Indiana Series 6

Thanks Phil, Will just polish do the job or will it need a gentle cut back ??

The polish will do the job of bringing back the shine (unless the surface is bad) the wax will protect it for a few months.

Phil

S.

And yes Phil I have got lazy! I decided once I left the RN my polishing days were over, lol

Oh the brightwork, I remember it well, guaranteed storms the next day. !!!

Edited by Phil O