Malc Edge

I needed to take my caravan to a dealers to have the motor mover removed and put on a new to me van.

When I got to the storage compound it was nearly under water and very very soft ground if it had not been for the combination of motor mover and disco 4x4 it would still be there. ..covered in mud. .job done. malc

'New caravan'....

What happened to your immaculate old one?

Sadly the old immaculate one is to be replaced with an immaculate bailey senator Indiana,new to me 2006 model. ..LOL !!

Fantastic. The Senator is always one of our best rated used caravans when we get asked. Plus they seem to hold very strong used prices.

Enjoy your new purchase

Fantastic. The Senator is always one of our best rated used caravans when we get asked. Plus they seem to hold very strong used prices.

Enjoy your new purchase

we had a 2008 senator wyoming - was a fantastic van & got a good price for it when we px'd for our MH.

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

we had a 2008 senator wyoming - was a fantastic van & got a good price for it when we px'd for our MH.

Series 6 then, and the most popular layout apparently. A dealer friend of mine cannot get enough of the Senator, he says they don't stay on the forecourt long.

Great part of my job is meeting and chatting to loads of different Caravan and Motorhome owners. Many of them will happily tell us the negatives and positives (Negative always seems first for some reason :unsure: ) This information is great if you are looking to buy a second hand Caravan. The Senator is one Caravan rarely slated by my customers. Other than the standard side panel fading issues most Baileys suffer from between 2000-2010, but that's an easy fix and minor gripe compared to some of the issues we are told about other manufactures.

Edited by Tourershine

Enjoy your new purchase

You did a shine job on the front panel on the compass,great job.

I see however on the Bailey that some of the shine on the side panels have gone a bit dull,just polish to get it back.

Dealer says thats all that's needed,he has been excellent by the way. .malc

Series 6 then, and the most popular layout apparently. A dealer friend of mine cannot get enough of the Senator, he says they don't stay on the forecourt long.

Great part of my job is meeting and chatting to loads of different Caravan and Motorhome owners. Many of them will happily tell us the negatives and positives (Negative always seems first for some reason :unsure: ) This information is great if you are looking to buy a second hand Caravan. The Senator is one Caravan rarely slated by my customers. Other than the standard side panel fading issues most Baileys suffer from between 2000-2010, but that's an easy fix and minor gripe compared to some of the issues we are told about other manufactures.

I went to look at the van a week ago before buying,there were two to look at, both Indiana models,I thought it's February so no rush to buy. ...wrong. .went back to buy. .dealer said both now sold, mine to me and the other one went just after I bought mine. .malc

You did a shine job on the front panel on the compass,great job.

I see however on the Bailey that some of the shine on the side panels have gone a bit dull

This is one of the most common jobs we do, and loads of Baileys suffer from side panel issues. All totally fixable though. I'm sure we've done several CT members Senators with this specific problem that only effects Baileys.

This is one of the most common jobs we do, and loads of Baileys suffer from side panel issues. All totally fixable though. I'm sure we've done several CT members Senators with this specific problem that only effects Baileys.

Yes Paul, we still need to build a trail of senators leading down to mine in Cornwall! We just need someone in Bristol, then Exeter, then plymouth, then me!

Yes Paul, we still need to build a trail of senators leading down to mine in Cornwall! We just need someone in Bristol, then Exeter, then plymouth, then me!

As this Bailey side panel issue is the most common problem we do in a year, I've done a full indepth feature on my website to help owners determine if theirs has this problem, including a before and after picture.

I've just counted in my diary and up to July, we have 26 more Baileys booked for this problem, including yours.

Edited by Tourershine

As this Bailey side panel issue is the most common problem we do in a year, I've done a full indepth feature on my website to help owners determine if theirs has this problem, including a before and after picture.

I've just counted in my diary and up to July, we have 26 more Baileys booked for this problem, including yours.

Hi paul, I have sent you an e mail to ask for a quote to do my Baily Indiana,cheers malc