Jump to content

New Member Needing Advice


Recommended Posts


Could anyone advise me as I am new to caravanning. l have a twin axle Swift Elite Explorer which I will use to tour France, does anyone know of any insurance company, or breakdown recovery cover for the caravan with out having to join the caravan and camping club via the RAC?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

For breakdown cover we use Britannia Rescue. It's cheaper with CSMA membership or a Union membership. ......We pay for a whole years cover in Britain and Europe for car and caravan ! We found Red Pennant too expensive as we tend to go across to Europe twice a year which meant we had to pay twice ! ;)

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...