Laptop Battery Suppliers

Mrs SDA has let it be known that she requires a new battery for her Fujitsu-Siemens laptop for her birthday.

Fujitsu-Siemens appears to be defunct so the chance of a direct supply appear nil and Maplins don't have the relevant one in stock.

Looking through Google and Ebay gives you the impression that all Arthur Daley's grandchildren have gone into the laptop battery supply business with Batteries R Us, A Sort and Battery and Battery 'Hen?. Judging by some of the reviews of their products there's more spark in a passed parrot.

So can anyone suggest a reliable seller of reliable laptop batteries?

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

Batteries R Us aren't too bad. Suggest you surprise her with a new laptop. My OH would be very pleased if I bought her a battery for her birthday, I don't think!!! :rolleyes:

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John

got mine off ebay, this seller adil-skee £18. 79 free p+p for an asus.

Batteries R Us aren't too bad. Suggest you surprise her with a new laptop. My OH would be very pleased if I bought her a battery for her birthday, I don't think!!! :rolleyes:

if you need a new phone you can get a laptop as part of the deal, did this for daughters Christmas pressie. now i`m on contract i never use the landline.

VOLVO s60 se towing a Swift Azzura

I buy my replacement camera batteries from a UK supplier,

I cannot find the link at the moment, so here is another suggestion

http://www. pcadvisor. co. uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4113329/where-to-get-replacement-laptop-battery/

I have found some of those cheap eBay batteries better than the originals!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

We have always used Duracell, bought laptop and camera batteries, just ordered a replacement battery for my Bosh drill, very competitively priced and they have a good range of household batteries.

http://www. duracelldirect. co. uk/

Taken early retirement from BT now we have time to do all the things we love to do ;-)