Correct Wheel Torque Unicorn Cadiz

stubean

Picked up the new Cadiz last Friday, picked a good day in between the recent storms to tow home. Since putting it in store have not had much of a chance to look over the van in more detail,due to the recent inclement weather. I do have one query though, I'm sure that during the hand over I was told that the wheel torque is 160nm, yet looking in the hand book it says 130nm for alloy wheels I have tried to look through for reference on this subject but find mention of 130nm and 160nm like wise which leaves me totally confused?. Can anbody tell me the correct torque for a 2014 Unicorn Cadiz. Many thanks in advance.

Honda CRV 2. 2 CTDi with a Bailey Unicorn Valencia

A Bailey Unicorn s2 is 130nm as they have the wsl wheel bolts fitted as standard now. 160nm was for the s1 Unicorn with the coated wheel bolts. Im going to have a double check this morning but I haven't been informed of an increase in torque for s2 Unicorns.

Edited by Cvan1

Abbey Aventura 318 (2006)

Vauxhall Vectra sri cdti 150 estate

The new WSL wheelbolts shouldn't be torqued to more than 130Nm so I was informed by WSL.

http://www. wheel-solutions. co. uk/SAS_bolt/SAS_bolt. html

Ian

You can tell if it's a WSL bolt (it will be) as they need an adapter, a bit like you get on locking nuts for car wheels. Every bolt needs the adapter, make sure you got yours. In which case, as above, it's 130 nm.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

It`s definitely 130nm.

Bob

Mercedes Benz E220 AMG Line Auto Estate and Bailey S4 Unicorn Cadiz

Many thanks to all your comments,have done all as suggested, it was only that it was the weekend and I could'nt contact any body. Just to comfirm it is 130nm. the bolts being needing the lock adaptor to remove them.

Honda CRV 2. 2 CTDi with a Bailey Unicorn Valencia