Water From Super Pitch To Adria Caravan

Antony1977

Do i need an aqua roll with ball valve for my adria sportline to connect to the water on our super pitch or just a pipe from tap to caravan? Or does it differ from site to site?

aqua roll with ball valve, or the truma kit with pressure reducing valve. mains has too much pressure to just replace the pump with a pipe. the truma kit is quite expensive.

http://www. worldofcamping. co. uk/truma-ultraflow-waterline-2284?gclid=CNe92u7gv7wCFUjpwgodXz0AGg#fo_c=273&fo_k=d1a653e8c02bec80eb13c5ee590feeca&fo_s=gplauk

Edited by clairendave

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

There are generally two ways of getting water into your caravan from the mains tap on a super pitch via a hosepipe (food grade pipe) :

There is a device which reduces the pressure of the mains water and is connected directly to your caravan's water inlet.

Also there is the ball valve in the Aquaroll. The mains pressure water is connected to the ball valve which is in the Aquaroll and keeps it half topped up. The Aquaroll is connected to your caravan's water inlet as normal.

We have the latter as we don't like the idea of mains pressure water being directly connected to the caravan.

If you don't want to buy either of these then you can just use the hosepipe to fill the Aquaroll up when it's empty by just opening the tap ! No lugging about at least ! :)

Don't forget a good length of waste pipe poked into the drain so you don't need the Wastemaster.

Edited by Shirl250

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

I have both systems, tap to caravan with PRV and the Aqua roll with ball float. I only ever use the aquaroll and float as i don't like mains supply connected to the van. I know these appliances are designed for this but prefer to switch off pump in caravan when not habitated or over night, means no nasty surprises with flooding.

We have the aqua roll with valve on ours too. We too were concerned about mains water being connected to van, should there be a leak somewhere the water would be constantly leaking into van, at least with aqua roll type if 12v is switched off or pump switched off, you limit any leak.

Also great when the water goes off on the site (which has happened during power cuts at our site), you at least have some water.