Accessories From Our Caravanning Days

klyne

I have numerous caravanning items that are now surplus to requirements. They can be seen here Please contact me if any of them are of interest to you or if you have specific questions.

David

Apologies to Admin if I have over stepped the mark here

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Excellent garage clear out David ! We must do the same - we've still got all our camping gear including 3 tents !!! :rolleyes:

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Thanks everyone for the interest. I have had PM's and e-mails from several people interested in various items so perhaps that is the better way to go so I can keep track!!! The Weight Control and possibly the mirrors have been sold and interest expressed in the noseweight gauge and the AlKo hitch lock. As things are confirmed sold I will removed them from the webpage.

Thanks

David

David - Milton Keynes

Caravan Travels

I am just bumping this up a bit just in case some have not seen it. All sold items have now been removed from the webpage. It might be worth mentioning that there are a few items that could be of interest of any owners of 2003-2009 Kia Sorento's including roof bars, a boot mat and headlight protectors. Thanks for the interest.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Caravan Travels