Site Le-Mans

Hi anyone know of any site open in February near Le-Mans, or Rennes I arrive in Ouisterham on feb18th at 1500 i would like to doe a little bit that afternoon as want to make Bordeaux the next night

Edited by myone

Only suggestion is this website which featured on CT last month. ........

http://www. camping-municipal. org/campings-ouverts-toute-l-annee. htm

This is Engish translation and there does seem to be a paucity of 12 monthly sites, unlike Summer. ....

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Do you really want to go towards Le Mans, which seems to be really out of your way. I would have thought you'd use the route to Rennes, then Nantes, then Bordeaux. There are several Open all Year sites around Nantes, including La Pindiere, and Camping du Petit Port - or at least they're advertised as such on another caravanning forum.

Sites near Rennes include Camping Des Gayeulles.

Edited by ValA

Don't understand how Val A says Le Mans is out of your way as any route planner I have looked at gives the distances of those two routes as almost equal with he Le Mans route slightly shorter and more direct. However done that route in reverse via Le Mans in Jan and it was easy in one day, arriving at 1500 I would look for something much closer to the port than Le Mans!

Porsche Cayenne Turbo tugging 2012 Coachman VIP 560/4

Sorry, that's because I was thinking of St Malo rather than Ouistreham. My apologies! At least I can make amends by suggesting a possible site!

What about Le Bounty Lakes - a British owned site near Le Mans, obviously intended for fishermen, but I imagine OK for an overnight stop and open all year.

Edited by ValA