Truma Ultra Heat , Replacement Switch

Hi to everyone, does anyone know where to get a replacement control switch for my heater . I have recently bought a 2006 Dethleffs camper dl 520 caravan, the heater was working on the electric but then stopped, the light on the control panel failed to light up, I thought it was the fuse and on closer inspection noticed the fuse had melted into the switch, I have looked on the Tuna website but could not find the appropriate switch am I unlikely so find the exact replacement . many thanks

Bricksticker

I seem to remember that you could replace the whole thing with one that includes a timer. ..... might be worth considering.

Leisure Shop Direct are usually good for bits and bobs like that.

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Have you tried ebay

The more I learn the more I know,the more I know the more I forget,the more I forget the less I know :blink:

I have looked on the Tuna website but could not find the appropriate switch

You are looking in totally the wrong area. .. ;)

thanks tictag, I thought there was something fishy about my post :rolleyes:

I have looked around various sites, but was hoping to find an exact replacement to match the switch below it (water heater) is it unlikely that I will find a match many thanks Bricksticker