Mobile Servicing For Adria?

A11

I understand that Adria insist that only their dealers can service their caravans (and keep the warranty).

Does anyone know if any of their dealers offer a mobile service? I'm trying to find a way of making this work - and it may be that we incorporate the annual service into a trip away on an annual basis.

Im in the same boat, our new sportline dt is to be kept in woolacombe ( we are nr birmingham) the nearest dealer is 85 miles away from woolacombe. Doubt they will travel to service it, will ask them tho.

Anthony, it may well be worth enquiring at Highbrige Caravans if they could do winter storage, as you will be passing there on the way home, as they are close to motorway. It is a massive site and there is a locked storage area opposite side of road. It could then be dropped of for winter and serviced ready for you to pick up on way down the next season.

Swift Archway Ruby.   Santa Fe Auto

someone on here did mention they use an approved mobile engineer, i cannot remember who it was tho.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.