2014 Sportline D T Servicing

Antony1977

Im picking up our new DT in week and half, its then going to be in storage in woolacombe at a site, i was wondering when the service occurs, is it 12 months from me collecting it? Or from when it arrived at venture caravans ( 4 days ago) if its from when i collect it i will probably have to keep it at home until the site opens properly as there is no access to the caravan from nov to mid march, it would miss its 12 month anniversary service date as its locked in and cant be accessed !

It is from registration. Suggest you book it in in November and do it early first year

Good luck collecting and enjoy

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

I believe you will find Adria's have to be serviced by an Adria dealer. If you intend keeping it at Woolacombe the nearest dealer is Highbridge caravans, possibly they would not travel to service it. So it may mean bringing it home end of each season and meeting the anniversary servicing with Venture

Swift Archway Ruby.   Santa Fe Auto

How does undertaking early in first year play into the following years in relation to maintaining warranty?

Not sure I understand. If you get it serviced before the first anniversary and then at same time each year thereafter you will be meeting the requirements if that is what you mean

I asked this very question with Adria concessionaires as I wanted my service to be done after the summer season was over. Their reply was you could service it earlier without problem but to maintain the warranty I had to ensure that the next service was done no later than 13 months(as they have a 1 month grace period) from the date of the revised service.(if that makes sense).

Previous owner of Adria Altea 542DT 2010 with Ford Galaxy 2011 titanium x and powershift

Not sure I understand. If you get it serviced before the first anniversary and then at same time each year thereafter you will be meeting the requirements if that is what you mean

Yep, that was the question.

Looking at OP's timings -

• caravan collect \ delivered mid February
  • first service late October \ early November (eight \ nine months)
  • following services all required on same timing

Suppose the next question would be, why get it serviced and then put it away for the winter? Would it not be better to get it serviced just prior to start of the season (given access is restricted from November to March)?

A better(?) option might be for the OP to delay delivery \ collection by a couple of weeks and have the first, and subsequent, servicing done at beginning of \ mid March? Or have I got it all wrong? :unsure:

As you get 30 days grace as such from the anniversary date that may be possible?

Either would work