Calor Lite In Stock

mtb_rich

Hi All

Just to let you know, I swapped my 7kg butane for a 6kg propane lite at Lowdams Huddersfield earlier this week. Looks like stock is slowly coming through. Lowdams had a delivery of 6 cylinders last week.

I must say the new tanks are really light. .......suppose the clue is in the name😄

Rich

Ps £23. 74 before anybody asks

Go Outdoors Wigan have them in stock £21. 37

Edited by diploma

Not last Saturday they didn't. Their web site said they did, so I reserved one, only to get a call and say that they didn't have any. Go outdoors had been ordering them for 3 weeks but none had been delivered

• 1 month later...

Tried Salop Leisure in Shrewsbury last month for Calor Lite, apparently they were promised deliveries at the "end of February"; Calor then failed to deliver, no reason given. They do not respond to email enquiries. Why am I not surprised? Why are they so arrogant?

Calor admit that the supply and demand situation is not as they want it. ............But if you take the example of a man on our village CL last week. .he has had the same 6kg bottle for 2 years now. ........nobody will know when you, or he, will return their bottle. ..........

You will also get the scenario we found last year where the Vanroyce owner next to us had 2 Calorlite ' to save weight' but carried his Aquaroll and Wastemaster in front locker too. .....was that what he was saving weight for??

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Calor admit that the supply and demand situation is not as they want it. ............But if you take the example of a man on our village CL last week. .he has had the same 6kg bottle for 2 years now. ........nobody will know when you, or he, will return their bottle. ..........

You will also get the scenario we found last year where the Vanroyce owner next to us had 2 Calorlite ' to save weight' but carried his Aquaroll and Wastemaster in front locker too. .....was that what he was saving weight for??

geoff

Point taken Geoff, but I prefer to save weight in this way, because, with a payload of only 126Kg, carrying two steel cylinders instead of 'lites' means an extra 6Kg, which if I can save it, is always useful.

Point taken Geoff, but I prefer to save weight in this way, because, with a payload of only 126Kg, carrying two steel cylinders instead of 'lites' means an extra 6Kg, which if I can save it, is always useful.

Had the same debate in Dickinsons Bradford today when my van was being serviced. ....they didn't have any either!

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Well, been trying to source a Calor Lite in Glasgow area today.

With the exclusion of one supplier, who refuses to exchange for a blue, there are none!

Calor head office also checked around with no success. :(

The reason I have a blue is there was no lites available when taking out the rental agreement and was assured I could exchange on first refill. :angry:

Wish I had went down the road of BP Gaslight at the outset.

And no, I wouldn't want to switch to a refillable system as recovery of the initial outlay would take me years. :mellow:

yay. We got six delivered today.

Gem Caravans (Fife) Ltd.

ALL MAKES SERVICING AND REPAIRS

BAILEY TRANSIENT WARRANTY, LUNAR AND COACHMAN WARRANTY

www. gemcaravancare.co.uk 07803 922945

WORKSHOP NOW OPEN