Recomendations For Site Near Silverstone

I am Looking for a nice site close to Silvertone Circuit would prefer a small site but open to any.

Towing with 2. 0 darkside mk3 Ford Focus hatch named the Naked Turtle, towing a 1993 Abi Jubilee Emperor Named Michelle

Hi try Lakeside view at Syresham just off the A43 we stay there quiet often very nice people nice site if you fish it has great stoke in the lake

Bo Peep Farm at Addington is not that far away. There are numerous temporary that open for the Grand Prix if that is what you are think of and they are listed on the official Silverstone website.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Never been there myself but Bo Peep does seem to be highly recommended by friends.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

its not for the f1 this year its for a car show, I had been looking at lake side, bo beep looks nice too, just looking on the map thought it might be too far for a 6. 30am start at Silverstone but only 17 mile,

Towing with 2. 0 darkside mk3 Ford Focus hatch named the Naked Turtle, towing a 1993 Abi Jubilee Emperor Named Michelle

There's a CS near Croughton which is about a mile from the A43, just the other side of Brackley. I had a look round once a while ago, seemed quite nice.

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Which show? I normally do Ford fair at Silverstone. We stopped at the one below in Silverstone village last year.

Was a bit basic but was quiet had a reasonable shower and toilets. Pub only down the road

http://www. grandprix-camping. co. uk/contact. htm

this is where we stayed last year. Admitted we were in tents not the van.

Edited by steve frs

yeah its for ford fair, previous years I have stayed at emberton country park, although its nice it is just too public.

We are staying nearer Oxford this year. Site was ok and was 5 minute drive into Silverstone. Will be camping again as the focus rs won't tow a caravan.

Whatever you do don't stop at Whittlebury park.