Kirkcaldy Caravans

myone

Hi any of you guys north of the border now what happened to Kirkcaldy caravans

Business as usual according to their website http://www. kirkcaldycaravans. com/caravan-news

KirkcaldyCaravans.jpg

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Kirkcaldy Caravan Centre was bought from the Nachman brothers by Cookstown Caravans, an Ireland basedcompany,in January 2007 and renamed Kirkcaldy Caravans. It is still trading and has added Lunar and Compass to its franchises as well as launching a web accessory shop Mad About Leisure www. madaboutleisure. com

Hi thanks for that i was looking under Kirkcaldy caravan centre and was getting nothing coming back apart from discontinued nos

I think they were at the SECC today.

Kia Sorento KX-2 Auto - Bailey Pegasus GT65 Ancona

Certainly still there a couple of weeks ago!

2018 Swift Elegance 580  towed by a 2018 Volvo XC60 D5 Power Pulse R Design

Bought my caravan from Kirkcaldy and saw them at SECC Glasgow today, there are no issues with Kirkcaldy caravans, very well run dealer.

Anton

Anton

Good evening all

My name is Malcolm Sempey and I'm the Group Managing Director of Kirkcaldy Caravans. Just to let you know that on the 5th Feb the BT engineer was working on our telephone lines hence why myone was getting the discontinued number tone. The issue has now been resolved and the lines are now fully functional.

Hope this clarifies the situation

If anyone has any question please ask

PS Great forum

Malcolm

Good evening all

My name is Malcolm Sempey and I'm the Group Managing Director of Kirkcaldy Caravans. Just to let you know that on the 5th Feb the BT engineer was working on our telephone lines hence why myone was getting the discontinued number tone. The issue has now been resolved and the lines are now fully functional.

Hope this clarifies the situation

If anyone has any question please ask

PS Great forum

Malcolm

Thank you for the update on your situation, and of course for the praise of Caravan Talk ;)

If you would like to promote your company through Caravan Talk, then why not register as a trade member of the forum? After all, it's free!

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

I would like to promote the good service that I have had from Kirkcaldy Caravans.

I bought a trailer a few years ago and it was a "trade only" deal, so I had to find a company who would buy it on my behalf.

Kirkcaldy Caravans did the dead and built it up for me at no extra charge!

A first class firm and my trailer is still doing the bizz.

It is just a shame that they are on the "wrong side" of Scotland. We could do with a firm like that in Argyll.

Lobeydosser,

was that when the business was known as Kirkcaldy Caravan Centre before February 2007? Vastly different company then.

'cause now if you want to SPEAK to a techy from the workshop there is a notice up that it will cost you.''

I would like to promote the good service that I have had from Kirkcaldy Caravans.

I bought a trailer a few years ago and it was a "trade only" deal, so I had to find a company who would buy it on my behalf.

Kirkcaldy Caravans did the dead and built it up for me at no extra charge!

A first class firm and my trailer is still doing the bizz.

It is just a shame that they are on the "wrong side" of Scotland. We could do with a firm like that in Argyll.