Impressed I Am .....

kobelcokid

After fitting a winch to my work van it has become a invaluable piece of kit so i am going to fit one to my TUG asap .

It has recovered one car, dragged itself out of MUD and hauled a 2 ton Cherry picker out of trouble.

The prices of winches these days of fantastic and great value but helps if you can fit them yourself

to keep costs down .

Its Not everyone"s cup of tea .

post-50503-0-20645800-1391629302_thumb.jpg

Ste

. ....One life, Don't waste it fixing LandRovers .

Ford F350 SUPERDUTY Towing 640 Hobby @ 1%

Winch prices may be good, but unless you already have one or can make one you need to factor in the cost of a decent well fitting winch bumper.

Check on use & costruction regs-- regarding pedestrians. I have a detachable tow ball on the front of car but it is a no no on the public highway-- dont give plod an easy pull !

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

Winch prices may be good, but unless you already have one or can make one you need to factor in the cost of a decent well fitting winch bumper.

True, i have used a Towbar bracket of a FRONTERA 3. 2 and Modified it to bolt to the chassis so no need for winch bumper in my case has IVECO have a traditional chassis rail .

3/4 of the winch is tucked away inside bumper so not sticking out too much and it now has a towbar fitted underneath bumper now.

Ste

. ....One life, Don't waste it fixing LandRovers .

Ford F350 SUPERDUTY Towing 640 Hobby @ 1%