Review: Sunnyside Croft Touring Site

Subneural

Clean, well laid out, very. welcoming.

We had a cracking sea-view out our front window. Right next to the beach.

Easy to get to, not far off the main road to Mallaig.

Click here to view the UK campsite review

Sadly I never had the same experience. Smashing location, brand new facilities,friendly staff but spoiled by seasonal's taking prime positions . .. Even though the site was near to empty put me on the pitch adjacent to the gable end of the farm. Vans pitched at 45 degree angles . .... plus quite a slope. ... So sadly got ma fees back within half an hour and moved on. ... I never drove the best part of 200 miles to look at a wall. ... If I had a sea view I'm sure things would have been different. ....

GAS . ....... :angry:

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

Hello Lobey D,

Don't let my personnel experience put you off its a smashing site and fantastic location I simply did not like my pitch and could not get on another due to seasonal empty vans taking up prime pitches . .... I turned back to my auld favourite Invercoe Holiday Park. Family run site just out side Glencoe village. ... Been going for years and just love that part of the world. .... Fantastic views,spotless no nonsense peaceful site . .... Could stop off for one night to check it out on the road down to Sunnysjde . ... Do not recommend Glencoe C&CC. ...

GAS . .... :angry:

post-30743-0-79068700-1391702194_thumb.jpg

post-30743-0-20884200-1391702250_thumb.jpg

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

Thanks GAS. I have been on the Glencoe sites, but fancied trying Arisaig for a change.

Plenty of time to make up our minds yet.

With our two monsters, we would like to be close to a beach where they can chase seagulls, eat seaweed and bark at the waves.

And our dogs are not much better! :)

There are two or three small sites with electricity in the Arisaig area all with EHU

and adjacent to beach with views to Muck, Eigg and Rum