New Caravan - Excellent Service

Gari

I brought home my new Lunar Quasar 544 on Sunday. It's a lovely van and towed a treat. The no nonsense service given in the exchange of vans by Clwyd Caravan of Ruabon, Wrexham was excellent - no nonsense service which gave first class information and supplied everything to prepare for holiday in the new van.

If you live in the North of Wales or the Cheshire area - a company to consider.

Glad you were happy with your deal. Hope you don't encounter any issues with your van.

Sadly the test of a good dealer is how they perform when you have issues. They all seem good at selling them but some are not so shiny when dealing with ensuing faults.

Hope you don't get to find out.

Why do you need a caravan anyway? You live in a holiday destination. Can't wait to get back to my van in Wales. . Field is still too wet as yet.

Ford "FutureTaxi". less bhp than last year, sticky toffy down seat rail. Towing big white box with comfy seats and some steak knives from daughters boyfriend.

Hi, I bought a 544 in September, aren't they brilliant ! Gorgeous bathroom don't you think? Have you played with the Truma digital control panel yet? It's great being able to set the trimmer.

I do have issues with the width of the draws at the front, they catch on the seat cushions, I know the Quasars are narrow so the drawer pack is the same across the entire Lunar range, yet the front dimensions are the same so where have they least the 2 inches in width?

Anyway, enough whinging! I hope you enjoy your new caravan as much as I enjoy mine, really love it.

Reminds me, I never got a manual with mine, they hadn't printed them back in September.

When will you launch and where to?

Glad you were happy with your deal. Hope you don't encounter any issues with your van.

Sadly the test of a good dealer is how they perform when you have issues. They all seem good at selling them but some are not so shiny when dealing with ensuing faults.

Hope you don't get to find out.

Why do you need a caravan anyway? You live in a holiday destination. Can't wait to get back to my van in Wales. . Field is still too wet as yet.

I leave Snowdonia to get away from caravanners!!!!!!! ;)

Always had good service from Clwyd Caravans, even buying accessories, pity about the car park, always end up with muddy shoes/boots!

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

I leave Snowdonia to get away from caravanners!!!!!!! ;)

:goodpost: tourists who' d have them :D

Cleaning the House while the kids are at home is like clearing snow with it still snowing

VW Touareg + Bailey Verona = Happy Family :)