Stabiliser?

Jayntaf

. ...ok so iv brought me a nice little tourer, it has a bracket with a plastic like edge already on the caravan, so I'm just wondering what kind of stabiliser I'm going to need as I don't have one yet.

It looked to me like a bulldog type and is there a difference between the 2 bulldog types ie 1000/2000?

What you have on your caravan is the slipper pad of an old spring stabilizer. You can take it off and dispose of it because the new stabilizer will come complete with the correct pad. The differences between the two Bulldogs are the model 1 can only be fitted on one side of the car and the model 2 can be fitted from both sides. Also the 2 has a slightly thicker leaf spring. In all other respects they both do the same job.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

If your looking to buy a new stabiliser complete. You may aswell buy an alko or a winterhoff depending on the chasis. For the sake of an additional £70 to £80 it certainly outways the messing around with a bar attachment, not to mention the better control.

If your looking to buy a new stabiliser complete. You may aswell buy an alko or a winterhoff depending on the chasis. For the sake of an additional £70 to £80 it certainly outways the messing around with a bar attachment, not to mention the better control.

If you do go with this advice, you may also need a specific towball unless you have a swan neck type, as the ALKO stabiliser needs more clearance than a standard 50mm bolt on towball gives. I think they retail at about £20

Les.
2. 0ltr 150TDCi TITANIUM X KUGA + 2016 Elddis Crusader Mistral ( Misty )

" I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong "

Hi, where about in the west mids are you? If you still need a stabaliser we have one for sale in the classifieds section

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/classifieds/item/455-snakemaster-stabaliser-bar/

Edited by gilberts2003

<p> 2009 2. 0 Nissan X- Trail pulling a 2016 Lunar Quaser 544

Blade type. ...Scott or Bulldog . .They get given away on Freecycle around here. ......I have passed two on that way. .

geoff

Edited by shipbroker

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530