Hello From New Member Problem With Electric Lights Avondale Leda Quantock 1991

zoesg

Hi I recently purchased a 1991 2 berth avondale leda quantock I swiched on one of the electric lights no problem when I swiched second light on both bulbs popped, changed bulbs and have checked fuse box underneath the seats and zig unit cannot see any fuses that have blown, have I missed any fuses or does anybody know what could of caused this any help would be appreciated thankyou

:welcome: are they working ok now

The more I learn the more I know,the more I know the more I forget,the more I forget the less I know :blink:

I have moved you to the Avondale Section.

You may get a better result here. ;)

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Hi lights still not working everything else works lights electric points ok just these two main electric lights

You need to clarify what lights.

All lights in caravans are now electric lights, some are 12 volts and some are 240volts.

Which ones are NOT working in your van?

Can you describe their location or even better provide a photo.

Yes, sorry for the confusion. The lights not working are 240v they are the two (with lampshades) situated at the front end of the van on either side above the seating area. All others are 12v and are all working, thanks

For the 240V you may have MCB's rather than fuses. You sound like you have tripped the MCB or have tripped/fused the incoming 240V supply to the van.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion