Newbie, Probably Certifiable!

Hello everyone!

I bought a Bessacarr Cameo 470/4 GL of 1990 vintage on Christmas eve!

Ok, Ok. I know, I should have sought advice first. (You can stop laughing now!).

Anyway, she's all up together and she's dry throughout!

Everything works, Hob, grill, hot water system, fridge, heater and shower. I just need to get a portapotty thing for her and I'm off!

I plan to use her over Easter, more on that later, then maybe in the summer try to find my family name over in N France at the battlefield sites.

Just a couple of minor points though. Does anyone know where I can get the bits to sort out the windows & catches, and does anyone know where I can get 20mm x 20mm angle strip with the awning runner groove on the outside?

I'm gradually getting everything sorted out for her though, so you might see me about the place.

Hope to see you soon,

Robert

Hello Robert & welcome to the forum,

I can't help with the bits but a lot of window parts are used on other caravans, asking in the forums more specific areas should bring results :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Hi I'm not familiar with your area but have you looked up a caravan breakers in your area? Also I guess ebay has not been able to help.

Hi, I would try a Swift main dealer they may even have some in stock, especially the awning rail.