Jeep Grand Cherokee My 2014

John Pov

We have a '55 plate Jeep Grand Cherokee 3. 0 CRD and have no issues when towing our twin axle with it. Averages about 223mpg when towing and about 31 mpg solo on the motorway however I believe that new ones are more economical. A very under rated vehicle.

Maybe have a look at VW Touareg, great deals on them at the moment.

Powrtouch AWD Movers. E & P Compact Levelling System.

There are also some good deals on new Shoguns at the moment, we have just bought a new one, delivery 3rd of March. That's when our current one is 2 years old. Upgraded to a better interior. Tows our twin axle with ease.

Mitsubishi Shogun 3. 2 SG3 197 BHP, 2014, Auto in White . Looking for a 7m German caravan.

I'd have a look at the motoring press reviews first

If I'd have known I was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more last night

Thinking of buying a Grand Cherokee MY 2014, looks good on youtube against other 4x4.

Anybody have one or had dealings with Jeep in the last 3 years.

Thanks

John

To go back to your original question, rather than one you didn't ask :rolleyes: I had a look round a 2012 Grand Cherokee and was pretty impressed actually. Decent space and nice engine. interior was OK with plenty of toys. Drove OK for a big lump aswell.

Check where your nearest dealer is for servicing as they can be spread out a bit.

Not bad value for money and not bad looking cars

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

Just to stick my oar in, Volvo are doing some good deals on the XC90 as its being replaced later this year, don't know about Jeep though.

The new GC is much the same as the 2005 with Merc ML underneath and a Fiat modified Merc engine and a modified suspension system to alter the ride.

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

I've never driven one but have been a passenger and found it more than acceptable. They have always appeared to be good value for money IMO. .

Defender 90  cruising along with a Coachman Laser 640/4.  :)