Joint Policy Or Single?

Antony1977

We have ordered a 2014 Adria Sportline DT, im looking at insurance quotes, am i looking for joint or single??

The caravan will most the time be on a site in woolacombe, they pull it out of storage and put it way for us. The wife never wants to tow the caravan when we do go wondering.

She will use the caravan on the site on occasions when im not there due to my shifts, on that basis is it joint policy?

In 30 years never ever thought about it. ..........I insure the 'van, which isn't a vehicle unless connected to the car. .just ask that the ownership is in both names if you are worried.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

The only real advantages of a joint policy are that the insurance company will discuss things with either of you, and if you pop your clogs the policy remains in force and the remaining partner does not have to restart the policy.

Bill

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.

If there are two of you, I would go for a joint policy. There will one day be an occasion where the driver breaks a leg or something. I can never understand not having both parties on a policy (unless the "breakdown" policy will provide another driver)

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.