Don't You Just Hate It!?

MonkeyMark

Before we bought our first van I contacted one of the two main clubs about membership and it was weeks before I got a response however the nice lady did apologise saying she had been away. No problem there I guess.

Up north there's not many of the caravan maneuvering courses run so before Christmas I contacted this same club to inquire about one. I'm still waiting to hear back.

I've also contacted my dealer regarding CRiS documents several times and they've never got back to me. But they did ring to offer tyron bands!

It really annoys me when companies or associations never reply. Would they forget to call if you'd neglected a payment? I doubt it.

rant over.

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.

Just me then. :ph34r:

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.

Yup, just you. The rest of us are too chilled to let trivialites like this annoy us, especially when there are people running around saying " like" at every opportunity and starting sentences with prepositions and other really bad things, like spelling things wrongly or misusing apostrophes. ;)

Yup, just you. The rest of us are too chilled to let trivialites like this annoy us, especially when there are people running around saying " like" at every opportunity and starting sentences with prepositions and other really bad things, like spelling things wrongly or misusing apostrophes. ;)

Or one that really gets on my wick is, Yep, or ok. My kids just go ok all the time, and it really winds me up. Next stop their pocket money will be fined. ...

Thank goodness you said Yep, Id hate to think that my Yup in my reply to MonkeyMark might have upset you. :)

Nope. ......

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Cool

Seriously Mark, phone CRiS up, and they willing take your cash for a certificate. Give them the number on your windows,

The Caravan Club published their course dates on the web site, which are held at the Elddis factory (or used to be) if you are in this club.