Fancy Going In Stealth Mode?

Honk

OK, not really sure where this fits. Not heard of this brand before but I'm sure it will raise a few poignant responses :)

Your cup of tea or not?

Ebay item

post-60969-0-92265700-1391272647_thumb.jpg

H.

Finding things funny since 1968 :blink:

They are nice vans but they have been plagued by many issues from new as I understand it, getting parts may be an issue?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

There was a secondhand one at Greenbank Caravans in Fraserburgh last summer . ... very strange. The sales woman insisted the previous owners had loved it but now needed a different layout, personally I'm not so sure! They may still have it for sale.

2018 Swift Elegance 580  towed by a 2018 Volvo XC60 D5 Power Pulse R Design

Another daft idea from a company that is no longer in business. Have a read of the long post on here "Stealth Caravans" then see if you still want one.

Edited by henrypartridge

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Another daft idea from a company that is no longer in business. Have a read of the long post on here "Stealth Caravans" then see if you still want one.

On the contrary. .. Dunster House (DH) is still very much in business. I think that this is about the extent of their caravan manufacturing activities these days.

Based on all that I have read about the DH Stealth product, its build quality and the allegedly abysmal customer and warranty service subsequently afforded to buyers of their caravans I wouldn't even risk buying one of these from them.

a8ba62fe6a18c93c3e454427af819626.jpg

Edited by happynomad

They have their own forests and saw mills. Caravanning seems to have been a failed venture

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

• 1 month later...

One of these for sale up near Burnley, looked new when I had a glimpse inside. Not for me though, black hi gloss and white leather. The layout was a little strange also.

Around the £11 000 mark if I remember.