Switch In 2004 Amara?

Manty

Just acquired above and there is a switch under the flap on inside RHS of van. (Pull out drawer to view) It leads to a box on the floor and has 10 Amp written on it. It does not seem to switch anything? Could it turn off the battery charger? Nothing in the documents.

Could it be for a motor mover?

2015 Ford Kuga CDTI Titanium X, towing an Elddis EX2000 Hurricane.

Could be the master switch for the fire

Kia sorento Titan in command of a bailey pageant Sancerre

Ah will check that thanks. Its weird one output goes out thru caravan floor and another goes vertically up wall behind a cabinet. It seems to join main loom under the floor!

Ah will check that thanks. Its weird one output goes out thru caravan floor and another goes vertically up wall behind a cabinet. It seems to join main loom under the floor!

can you provide photo?

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

Sorentoman you have it right! The heater switch if switched on has a red light on. If I then turn on the electric fire I get a green light on the selector . If I turn off the switch that has had me puzzled the green light on the panel goes off but the red light stays on. Quite where the cable that goes up the wall is for I have yet to discover!!!! Maybe to the fridge? I have yet to try that.