Review: Unicorn S2 Valencia

Bigfam

Like GRP and alu tech construction. Feels solid and should last for a long time. We love the large front window and the long lounge seats. Dispensing with the front chest looks much neater and gives more room. Kitchen area very good with ample worktop. Bed very comfortable. Heating in living/sleeping area very good.

Click here to view the caravan review

What a good, thoughtful review. Pretty much echoes our thoughts about ours, esp the wardrobe door. With regard to the towing,m I have found that loading is more important with this van than others I have had. After experimenting with putting stuff in different places we have it so it tows well. Definitely likes a bit, but not TOO much, of nose weight.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

• 3 months later...

We've had ours since late January and I agree completely with the last comment. First experience towing with the a Garnd Cherokee was a bit of a dog. However, with careful loading, she is very sweet behind now with nose weight around 75kgs. Complaints: water pump has had to be replaced, the caravan stable door has had to be rehung and bits of the wiring loom have appeared under the front fairing. All fixed under warrenty. We've found high comfort levels and no sign of water so far. Upholstery is showing signs of wear so we will watch this.