Overnight Stop

can anyone tell me which would be the best camp to stay at for an overnight stay before catching the newhaven to dieppe ferry in june.

thanks.

Choice of three local sites:

Caravan Club Sheepcote Valley Brighton. About 30 minutes away.

Buckle Caravan Park in Seaford. Right on the sea shore but just below sea level. Pleasant site but can get very wet in bad weather. Three minute drive along the prom to a variety of restaurants and take-aways if required. 10 minutes to Ferry (you can see the port from the site)

There is a nice little CL at South Heighton, just a few minutes from the ferry, but it is a minimum 2 night stay.

Edited by not so big john

Hyundai Santa Fe CRD auto + Burstner Belcanto 525 TL

http://www. oldagetraveller. net/

hi, can anyone advise me on which campsite is the best to stop at overnight before we sail from newhaven to dieppe the next morning

many thanks.

Sheepcote Valley is a very nice CC site, but if the posts on here and other sites are to believed then access in and out can be a big problem. Given that the Newhaven Ferry doesn't sail as frequently as the Dover crossings, I would personally choose one of the other options provided as there would be less chance of being "blocked in"

M