Camping De La Hallerais, Dinan.

I've booked to go here it July. I've been to Dinan before, such a beautiful town. Has anyone been to the above campsite and if so can you give me a heads-up on what it's like.

Anton

Anton

Hi Anton,

We stop, just for the one night, at Camping Hallerais every year on our way out of St Malo.

It's a well laid out site, I assume you've seen their website but here it is in case not. . http://www. camping-lahallerais. com/en

It's a steep but pleasant walk down to the ancient port of Dinan.

In the chateaux grounds opposite there are deer roaming free. .. though we haven't seenthem the last two years.

The bar/bistro is OK. .. but like most facilities on site it's a tad expensive for us (pensioners) LOL!

There's a Intermache, Super U and IIRC a LIDL with in a couple of kms of the site.

Free Wifi close to the office with keypad entry and exit from the site.

On arrival park on the right just before the office and walk around the corner to check in.

Any other specifics just ask.

BTW. .. the site loos and showers had a make over about 3 or 4 years ago and are of a high standard.

HTH,

G.

Hi Anton,

We stop, just for the one night, at Camping Hallerais every year on our way out of St Malo.

It's a well laid out site, I assume you've seen their website but here it is in case not. . http://www. camping-lahallerais. com/en

It's a steep but pleasant walk down to the ancient port of Dinan.

In the chateaux grounds opposite there are deer roaming free. .. though we haven't seenthem the last two years.

The bar/bistro is OK. .. but like most facilities on site it's a tad expensive for us (pensioners) LOL!

There's a Intermache, Super U and IIRC a LIDL with in a couple of kms of the site.

Free Wifi close to the office with keypad entry and exit from the site.

On arrival park on the right just before the office and walk around the corner to check in.

Any other specifics just ask.

BTW. .. the site loos and showers had a make over about 3 or 4 years ago and are of a high standard.

HTH,

G.

Thanks chapmag that was the sort of info I was looking for, much appreciated. I'll no doubt be firing off more question nearer the time.

Anton

Anton