What Model Fleetwood Caravan Do I Have ?

oxygeneuk

:welcome:

Looks quite a nice van from the outside but sounds like you may have taken on a bit of a project - good luck

Can't help with model and year, and if nobody else can then I suggest you drop an email to Allan Jenkins the technical officer at the Fleetwood Owners Club and he might be able to help. Put a link in your email to your post on the Caravan Talk Forum.

http://www. fleetwood-owners-club. co. uk/component/contact/contact/19?layout=edit

Land Rover is now back towing.

From memory in the late 70's Fleetwood did the Garland and more upmarket Colchester I think you have yourself a Colchester. Sorry I cannot help more. Just a thought look for the chassis number maybe the last two digits may help with the year. At one time it was the same with the body plate (I guess that is missing from near the door) have fun with your restoration project.

. .......got 1600/5 decal on rear side. .......

Fleetwood did a 1650/5 Colchester mid 90's, not sure about a 1600/5 though.

Living the dream, well more of a nightmare ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Discovery 4 Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

:welcome:

Looks quite a nice van from the outside but sounds like you may have taken on a bit of a project - good luck

Can't help with model and year, and if nobody else can then I suggest you drop an email to Allan Jenkins the technical officer at the Fleetwood Owners Club and he might be able to help. Put a link in your email to your post on the Caravan Talk Forum.

http://www. fleetwood-owners-club. co. uk/component/contact/contact/19?layout=edit

Never judge a book by its cover . . . The complete front end is rotted out and also below side windows to front due to failure of window seals as far as I can see. Also water penetration to roof showing at front of van in corners. Roof vent mastic had given up and think this is where it started. AND TO TOP IT . . . .someone has cut the top half of the shower arear out . . . . and put a sheet of ply in to make another bed base. I love a challenge . . . lol

Kitchen unit looks fine, that makes it easier. :)

I guess focus on the positive.

Look forward to seeing the finished pictures. Good luck.

Looks like a Fleetwood Colchester 1650/5 from around 1992 to me.

2018 Swift Elegance 580  towed by a 2018 Volvo XC60 D5 Power Pulse R Design

Any chance the decals could have been replaced ? Or do you have a pre production van that never made it into production.

Just a thought.

Looks to me like a Fleetwood Colchester. ... I had the twin version and owned for 7 years. ... Must admit was a smashing Big Girl even had light switches on the wall for ceiling lights something i have not seen on newer units. .... Sadly the dreaded damp caught up with the auld girl. ... Good luck with your project. .....

GAS, ,,, :angry:

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

Hi. New to this site. Can anyone tell me what model / year caravan this is. Fleetwood . . . got 1600/5 decal on rear side. Trying to rebuild internals. ..been butchered and lots of damp. Thanks.

Fleetwood made a Colchester 1650/5 from 1995 to 1997. The externals look similar to a 1997.

Best way to confirm model and year is the VIN which should be stamped on the windows and A Frame.

Grumpy. . . . I have 2 light switches on the walls that operate the ceiling lights. . . . . 1 rear operates 2 lights . . . . . 1 front operates 2 lights . . . .and also separate over sink ceiling light operated by its own switch only