Our Little Furry Friends

palpwh1962

Hi guys and dolls

i have stored my caravan, on farm for 7 years how, a mouse got in my old caravan eaten throw some sleeping bags, they had a warm winter, since than i have got a 2008 Bailey Pageant Champagne s6, i though i did the right things like no food life in the caravan, seal round the pipes under the caravan, but one did get in throw flow pipe of the water heater, i have wire mesh round it how, there was some damage to the buttons on the upholstery . i have phone baileys there said there do not do them no more does anyone no wear get some replacement buttons from buttons are the red and orange design not the blue, i would be most grateful for your help.

Try Belfield http://www. belfieldupholstery. co. uk/caravans. html Have a look on the cushions & there should be a label somewhere which gives you the name of the manufacturer (think it's Belfield for Bailey) Hope that helps x

2005 Bessacarr Cameo 635 gl & 2005 Nissan Terrano II SVE Di 3. 0l

I discovered evidence of a mouse last week while checking my van in storage. .......Why do they always chew the buttons on the seats??? Anyway minimum amount of damage and infestation it would seem as there was no food in the van but the little blighter found some citronella tea-lights and had a good knaw at them, cant find any more damage so I'm hoping it has moved on to somewhere else

BMW X5 followed by a 2014 Lunar Delta RS

I posted a reply to this last night, but it seems to have disappeared! Basically, I was suggesting that you try a local upholstery firm. In my experience, they can generally find a material that looks OK to cover the buttons. Yellow Pages or Google should provide some names.

John M

2017 Skoda Superb Estate 2. 0 Tdi 190; 2014 Swift Challenger 530SE + Powrtouch Evolution