Bailey Olympus Ii 460/2

dave56

Hi there! I see that Bailey have a heated towel rail on offer for £36 reduced from £106!!

Does anyone have one fitted and is it any good? In particular where is it fitted in the Olympus?

Is it a diy job to fit or would it be best to leave it to the experts?

Many thanks. Dave.

I've one in my 530/4, previously fitted in my 534. I like it although it won't give more heat, it just channels the air. I think it finished the bathroom nicely. bailey have had these for a while at this price, I am surprised that haven't sold out but I noticed it on their site this time last year! Easy to fit. Thee is one screw to put into the wall but I used double sided tape. .. Chickened out!

Caravanless. ...

Any pics of the installation process . ..I have a 2003 Bailey Monarch and just wondered how to fit one as the warm air vent is under the sink/vanity unit

Thanks for the replies . I think I may keep things as they are!!

I was really lucky with my Olympus as there was ducting there, the rad simply pops into the Truma outlet and then fixes to the wall at the top. There aren't any electrics or anything like that. Took 10 mins to do. If you need to move ducting then I personally wouldn't bother as it may get overly expensive for what is more an aesthetically pleasing item rather than brilliantly functional :-)

Caravanless. ...

We had one fitted on our Senator 6 Vermont. It only ever got hot when using the gas on quite high. But it was a useful place to park the towels.

Nissan X-Trail Kia Sorento, Pegasus 2 Rimini