Swift Signature 17/4 Decals

Madmicky

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knows where I can get some original replacement decals for my Signature van, I know I can get them made but some are faded and I dont know what they originally looked like as I cant even find pictures clear enough to see properly.

Cheers

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

what year is your van?, most are available but not cheap, you maybe better of getting a local signwriting company to make you them up for you.

Thanks for your reply, its a 2000 year model

I have found one site www. caravanstickers. com and they have 2x 26" SIGNATURE stickers for £26 and I require 4, this is the only site I could find and these stickers are not the same as the originals, I cant even find a decent picture of this model to see what colours the originals were.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.

Mick

i've added a picture of the graphic layout form Swift's website, not sure if it's detailed enough for what you need, but it should help with colours.

As I say, get a sign writer to look at it, we needed some Graphics for a Swift Kontiki motorhome, Swift wanted £150 quid for a corner graphic and we needed all of them! (about 10 in total) we got the whole lot done to match the originals for the £150!

post-64803-0-77492700-1391702541_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the layout, thats a great help, I will ask about and see where I can get them done locally, failing tht I can always go with the one I have found already despite being slightly different.

cheers

Mick :)