Cometh The First Vanning Trip Of 2014, Cometh The First Snow?

LandyandBailey

Ironic that a number of months into winter we are at long last looking at prolonged sub-zero temps and occasional snow symbols on the weather charts. ...

Due to head to the Cotswolds this weekend for a valuable 'feet up and read' time.

If the weather does turn seriously wintery the van will get the boot. .......but having invested in serious winter boots for the Landy. ....come what may we will be off somewhere. ...van on the back or not!

Any one else on the move this week/weekend?

Freelander 1. 8i or Discovery TD5 and Bailey Ranger

Think you will be in luck this weekend, though Landy won't need his new boots. Westerlies will prevail :-)

We are away ourselves this weekend, January caravanning is a new one, so with all this rain

Think it will be floatation bags on the rav for us

toyota rav4 t180

2010 elddis avante 540

We had a glourious weekend away a couple of weeks ago . .. had thought about going away this weekend, nothing booked, but the met office says it will snow, the BBC says rain. Having been caught out with snow last year we won't risk it . .. next booked trip is only three weeks away anyway.

2018 Swift Elegance 580  towed by a 2018 Volvo XC60 D5 Power Pulse R Design

Toying with the idea BUT me Truck could do with new boots and if it does turn pear shaped one will be left with egg on me face . :(

Ste.

. ....One life, Don't waste it fixing LandRovers .

Ford F350 SUPERDUTY Towing 640 Hobby @ 1%

Been away 3 times already this year and van currently back at Eterniti so Mega Bus to Inverness for a dinner dance this weekend, 50p bus fare for 2 of us and a free night in a hotel thanks to points saved whilst I was working.

Ian

2018 Range Rover Sport AB,  2015 Buccaneer Cruiser.

Already into our second trip of 2014. At Hunters Moon at present enjoying a little sun, through the front window, after a very wet night!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Just re-booted our tug - bring on the bad (sorry, worse) weather. Each time we book a weekend, something gets in the way

like :

kids birthday :o (I'm not old enough for a 16 year old)

work :blink:

money (or lack of) :(

places booked up (I know right !! this time of year, poor weather)

wife struck down with terrible cold (should I go anyway :ph34r:)

Power unit at front all the time, Van behind (hopefully) some of the time unless I'm reversing then it's all the other way round . .... Or is it?

We are also visiting the Cotwolds for our first trip in our new caravan [newer than the old one anyway ] this week thurs-sun, see you for a pint in the Crown and Trumpet on Friday :D .

Bob