Compact Hd Receiver

Dab1209

Looking for a small 12v full hd receiver box with easyfind software which can record via USB stick (thinking the stick could be used for direct connection to tv if we don't want to connect dish up if that's possible?)

£69. 99 is cheapest I have found. ..

On another note is there any chance a 40cm dish would work here in Northern Ireland and the Brittany region?

I have recently purchased an FTA Icecrypt 1600chd. Best price was from www. aerialsat. com in Wimborne £51 inc delivery. Up to £80 elsewhere. You have to buy the 12v cable as an extra. Only tested it at home so far and all works well. Manual a bit iffy but helpline very helpful. It is recommended on www. satellitesuperstore. com for caravan use.

Andrew

The Comaq boxes sold by Maplin (for instance) are good.

The dish looks to be too small something like 60 would be

ok in N France

Ok thanks for advice, as the box will be used 90% of time at home apart from our main holiday in France I don't see much point in buying/storing a larger dish which tbh if didn't work no big deal as DVDs CDs could do the job. A 40cm works in mainland not Ireland but not sure about here?

The box I saw was a newline 12v hd but could be included in a suitcase set up including the easyfind lnb etc so thought might be cheaper Option to buy as a package.

From what I have seen the Icecrypt model is better quality than the Ross FTA box that I had before and if set up properly can do Internet. ross are often included in suitcase type sets. If you did decide to go for Icecrypt I don't think you would be disappointed.

Andrew