Is This A Scam Or Good Bargain

Alsie

Oh . .... I think that the advertiser has . ... missed a "3" off the front of his price . ......

. .... or it's stolen . ..... or doesn't exist . .....!!!

Cheers

Pete

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

Agreed!!

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

If thats genuine its one hell of a bargain!!

I'd be very very wary - if its too good to be true. ...............................

That looks to good to be true,but they have put the land line as well as mobile phone number,which they don't usualy if a scam.

they've put 'a land line number' in. If you click on the link in the original CC club ad you only have to look down a couple of ads & there's a 2011 one for sale for £45K!!

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

When we were looking for our current caravan I had a couple of Too good to be true offers, the first one I followed through until the guy said deposit the money into e-bay, who will release it when I have said I was satisfied with the caravan.

I then got an 'invoice' from a gmail account, purporting to be from e-bay. when I told the vendor I was onto his scam, he then offered to take a deposit through paypal. ..

1976 Conway Corsica TT, 2003 Cabanon Galaxy TT, 1990 ABI Jubilee Ambassador, 2006 Coachman Wanderer 18/4 (Amara 530/4 Special)

2003 Ford Maverick Mk3 2004 Mitsubishi Shogun 3. 2 TDi 2007 Mitsubishi Shogun 3. 2 Elegance 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Gx5 2. 3

Kernow Bys Vyken :ph34r:

I reported this ad to Caravanselecta, they quickly removed it. Well done to them

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL