Too Big?

gravon42

I see Isabella have brought out a new awning, the Prisma. 4 metres deep! Where

on earth would you use it? Certainly not many sites in the UK, as it would encroach

onto the next pitch. It must weigh a ton!

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

Weight of their awnings is the key piece of information missing from their website - but they ain't alone in that.

Land Rover is now back towing.

Better suited to european sites where they tend to site vans across the pitch rather than front to back. On a 100 sq. mtr pitch (10m x 10m) you'd still have in excess of 3metres in front of it.

Oh yes, ideal for site wardens as well!

Edited by kiaman

Weight of their awnings is the key piece of information missing from their website - but they ain't alone in that.

Weight of all Isabella products is in there brochure, think that can be accessed through the website .

Luckily we are all different

From their brochure the prisma with mega frame weighs a whopping 97 kilos. For a 1000cms awning. You wouldn't carry many of those in the van!

2020 VW Touareg R line towing 2019 VIP 565 with powertouch mover.

I used to have an isabella Penta, that weighed 70+ kgs, replaced with a trio Viking, also 3metres.

Hard work to hump, set up and clean. Don't forget the extra weight of the carpets.

Bought a magnum this year and my hernia is much better.

Am going to sell my Viking this year, apart from all the other issues I won't worry about it fitting on the pitch.

4 metres is more like a dance hall than an awning.

Ford "FutureTaxi". less bhp than last year, sticky toffy down seat rail. Towing big white box with comfy seats and some steak knives from daughters boyfriend.