Its Gold!

skodapower

Well the owners satisafaction survey is out. Adria won Gold in both new (97. 5%) and pre-owned caravans(89. 5%). It really does show what a great quality product they offer.

My supplying dealer Venture got a silver award so well done.

The awards make interesting reading, the gap between top silver (Coachman) and Adria is 13. 5%. That is massive and must get heads turning.

It is quite funny, 14 years ago I bought my first New Skoda Octavia and got laughed at, last year I brought an Adria after extensive research and raised a few eyebrows amongst our caravan friends.

Funny these same people think my Skoda Superb is better than any Honda, Vauxhall VW and my Adria has not once returned to the dealer for warranty work. Can the same be said for there vans. ...NO.

Googled this and found http://www. practicalcaravan. com/news/your-best-caravans-revealed-our-2014-awards which I assume is what is being referred to

Certainly been happy with our used Adria so far and they seem to to be selling quite well new and used. Bottom line is I am happy as that is all that matters to me!

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

Meet Andrew from Adria UK on Saturday at the Manchester show, he was more than happy to show their latest award . ...... it's was a no brainer for us when we swooped from Bailey to Adria. Pick up our Isonzo at the end of Feb. :-)

Shogun SWB, Adria Isonzo +Dwt Paradies 280 . ... 78% match. Pitchin next to you sometime. ..!!!!

We have had our Adria Adora 612DP just over 3 years now from new and cannot fault it in any way at all. We think it is an excellent caravan and extremely good value for money.

regards

Lester Rope

VW Passat 2. 0 SE TDi followed by Adria Adora 612DP Lunar Champ H621 - we have moved to the dark side

Great caravans but two problems for me. I think the big ones should be on two axles not one, and I really don't like the way they won't permit servicing by an AWS for keeping the warranty valid.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

The second one i do agree. First one, no things move on they clearly work on a single axle

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

I would be interested to see the outcome of a legal challenge to the restrictive practice regarding servicing and my 612DP is completely stable on a single axle, due in part to the extended 'A' frame.

regards

Lester Rope

VW Passat 2. 0 SE TDi followed by Adria Adora 612DP Lunar Champ H621 - we have moved to the dark side

Don't see it lasting more than a year. .........

Shogun SWB, Adria Isonzo +Dwt Paradies 280 . ... 78% match. Pitchin next to you sometime. ..!!!!